1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Please Vote! :)
Friday 21 October 2011 @ 6:00 pm
Hey. you all know Big Bang right?
not the big bang theory, duh. The korean boyband, yeah BIG BANG!! know what?
they were nominated at 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards!!
WOOT. way to go, oppas! hahhah

So, as you can see, Im soooo in love with them, their choreography and music. They're so awesomeee, trust me ;)
I even have their BigBangShow shirt, albums, photobooks, poster and many more. I would love to go to their concert one day and see their performance live! BOOYEAHHHH 
okay enough, that isn't the point of this post.

Back to the 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards. As I stated up there, BigBang was nominated. so pleeaseee. pretty please? VOTE FOR THEM !!


here's the link: http://asia.mtvema.com/vote

after clicking the link above, you'll see the options in the sidetabs. click 'Worldwide Act Asia Pacific Nominees' and VOTE FOR MY BELOVED BIGBANG!!!

OH. please vote ASAP. as the voting on this category closes on 23rd October!

Thankyouuu ;) your votes worth a lot :)