1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Stupid post .
Saturday 29 October 2011 @ 7:33 pm
Yeah, as the title suggests, this post contains stupid stuffs.
so, if you dont want to waste your time reading this, dont lah .






















okay, I warned you .

just now, I cried :(
my eyes suddenly got watery .
I know I promised Devi not to cry for a month. sorry. cant help it.

sighs..
the reason?
It's a very stupid reason, but also a common one.


...


sure you want to know?

okay...
I was cutting onion!! lol .
lalalal~

what did you think the reason was? :pppp

okay this is a stupid post. anyways I've warned you leh. hahhah . I somehow feel like posting something like this so yeah :p