1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
To Ian, whom I want to know better :)
Tuesday 4 October 2011 @ 8:18 pm
hey there!! yeah, i do follow your blog :) It's sooooo religious :D somehow reminding me of Etienne's blog :) very encouraging, very inspiring <3 simply awesome. hahah

so, first, I really really really want to thank you :D thanks for making me believe in Him more. like seriously, I felt like as if God was speaking to me through you :) again, THANKIEWWW :DD

second, May God help us to find the solutions for the problems we are facing, or we are about to face. yes, including your problem with swearing. May God accompany us at all times, in both happy and sad moments. OH. and during stressful time like checkpoint and exams :)

third, I want to know you better :) well, one thing I know about you; you're always with Nicholas, Kuo Sheng and Sam :D LOL .yeah I dont know much about you, and I want to know more :)

and I will absolutely follow your suggestion; praying :) once again, THANKS and HI THERE IAN :D