1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
It's a beautiful night...
Sunday 27 November 2011 @ 11:32 pm
and we're looking for something fun to do..
hey cousins, I think I wanna bring you out. pfft.

oh okay, was out with my cousins just now, after dinner, and yesh, really had a blast :) as soon as we lost sight of our parents, he turned the music damn loud and sang to it. hah. watched Tintin just now, it was a great movie. No, awesome indeed. the animation was just great :D you all should watchhhh ;)

on our way back, he reached my house, which is located in a 30 mins driving distance, in about 10 minutes O.O yeah, this cousin of mine really like to speed up and overtake others. pffft :D there was a time, when a car overtook our car, he went mad and sped up, but at the end we were still behind. lol :D ....

okay, lesson of the day : enjoy life while you can ;))