1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Pieces
Saturday 5 November 2011 @ 8:40 pm
One Piece .
Remember your text back then, saying that you were once interested in a particular comic? yeah, I am now reading it, partly because of what you said, partly because I have nothing better to do.
This comic that you once liked, One Piece, is indeed awesome. I feel soo addicted that my main activities today are reading and sleeping, it seems that tomorrow wont be so different.
hey readers, if you dont have anything to do this weekend, I really recommend reading One Piece, like seriously. Its stories are sad, touching, yet funny at times. an awesome manga :)

Two-piece
You look so charming in our old-fashioned and simple two-piece school uniform. And that orange shirt you wore suits you perfectly, showing your cuteness off, not to mention you look even better in white. Are you planning to kill me with your charm or something?

Three-piece
Although I said you look great in our two-piece school uniform, I bet you'll look even better in a standard three-piece business suit. :)


Hey G,
I know I wont be in your days,I wont be in your memories either. But I still think of you, I guess I am 'memang' stubborn, uh?

Loving you is like having a beautiful wound.


Someone said that I am too obsessed, but I prefer the word 'infatuated' :)