1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
The Wedding :)
Saturday 26 November 2011 @ 11:00 am
DEAR READERSSSS .

sorry for not posting yesterday >o< no internet leh D: sucks.
anwyays, here you go. finally an update~~

err..

24 November 2011.
It was the day Handy and Magret held their wedding. It was held in Grand Jatra Hotel, Balikpapan.
congratz to you both~~ you guys look soo cute together XD <3
I was invited cause Handy is my cousin~ :3
oh well, let's just go straight to the pics, kay?



The souvenir! cute righttttt? XD

My niece; Shanny. WHY SO CUTE AR?




Another niece; Leticia :D another cutieeeee ><

 I look so different, uh? O.O;;

Sao Novi and her daughter :D



Anyways, again, sorry for not posting yesterday ><

Can I use this super cute picture of my niece to get you all to forgive me? ;)