1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
It's LIFE :)
Tuesday 27 December 2011 @ 7:50 pm
Have you ever wondered what life is?
I bet you have.
But did the answers that you thought of satisfy you?
well, I dont think so, right?
I believe nobody can say what life exactly is, what its definition is, because we're just normal people. No matter how smart you are, you are still normal people.(unless you're saying you're ''different'', you know :p)
well thats what my opinion is lah. so if you disagree with it, then, yeah, so what?

anyways found this pic and it's a great one :) it tells you how to wnjoy life, how to make the best out of it, how to make your life memorable. so SEE.
(click on pic to enlarge)