1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Random Things
Tuesday 20 December 2011 @ 9:50 pm
AM SO BORED! JADJGNEGAOBMDHAOSNEFHL.

So I'm gonna write whatever stuffs that come to my mind, without caring how random they are.
so, BRACE YOURSELVES :P

okay, first random thought: I hate vinegar.
2. How I love ginger!
3. I wanna go for a body massage. NOW.
4. Spas are good.
5. Manicure too.
6. OH. With pedicure too :D
7. This post is really random, uh.
8. I hope you know~
9. Who did I think about ey?:/
10. I want go karaoke :o
11. How many random thoughts should I write?
12. Well, I guess I'll continue this.
13. I like children(not in a pedo way)
14. I dont eat children.
15. And mushroom. DONT LIKEY!
16. errr, I do eat with children though.
17. I play mousehunt on facebook.
18. Wait, gotta go check mousehunt for a while.
19. Back,  bloggers!
20. I feel like drawing.
20. WHAI NO A4 PAPER EH!?
21. T_____T
22. I wanna perm my hair.
23. And dye it too.
24. What colour yeah?
25. I guess brown's kind of normal eh.
26. Maybe I'll get light one.
27. Shoot. Dont think mum allows :/
28. Speaking about shooting, I miss S.A.
29. Yes, S.A. as in Sudden Attack.
30. I likey the big head mode!!! The creator must've been a very very creative person :D and he must have liked bunnies too :D
31. I meant, look at the bunny with the huge head! LALALA~
32. And the hammer! oh so cute~
33. That reminds me of Hummer, you know, the huge sexy car :D
34. Hummer is sexy, but I like Lamborghini more B-)
35. Short but sexy. OH MAI.
36. Hey hey am I short? :(
37. I wanna be taller! >O<
38. I wanna be at least 165cm~
39. Did you realise there are two 20s? :P
40. Are you checking now? If not, we shall continue. hehheh .
41. I've never owned a barbie doll before!! HAHHAH.
42. My facebook password starts with 'r' XD hahahhha
43. Guess. capital r or not :p
44. Sorry, cant say the answer! HAHHAH. OH. next thought shall be the last :)
45. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! too early, I know :P

NITE! hahhahah (tho Im sure you all wont be sleeping at this time. I mean, look. the night is still young :D okay whatever NITE XD)