1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
If texts could kill, I would have died last night.
Thursday 12 January 2012 @ 9:02 pm
If looks could kill, I would have died last year
If your ignorance could kill, I would have died way before that
And you'd be arrested for murder
And people would wonder about my absence
But my phone would've ran out of battery
So nobody shall know the reason
Nobody shall see the text
Nor shall anyone see my tear-stained pillow
Nobody should notice my heartbreak
Nobody should notice my awkwardness
Nobody should notice my puffy eyes
Nobody should notice the meaning behind this post...

especially you.