1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
MEOWWWWWWWW
Monday 30 January 2012 @ 9:23 pm
That means sorry in cat language..



you didnt know?

well, now you do :)
SORRY for not blogging for gazillion years!
was pretty busy in Indonesia, as mum's business and schedules were getting more packed due to CNY.
and I've just reached Kuching last night, at around 9pm?
so,,yeah, no time to blog.

anywaysss .
first day of school after the hols..
Today was a typical boring first day of school, and the reminders of upcoming tests had successfully made today more boring.

WHAI OH WHAI.
I dont see any point in giving us tests right after the holidays :(
Holidays are meant to be enjoyed, to be spent leisurely. Not, I repeat, NOT to be spent studying the test topics.

Okay I was just not in the mood to study. so very extremely friggin lazy.
Laziness overrules. like usual.


OH.
MEOWWWWW.
idk why I love meow-ing people :D



...

that was random..

and........ another thing I really want to say to someone whom I believe doesnt know about the existence of this blog, and therefore obviously, this post.

HOW AND WHAIIIIII ARE WE ENDING UP LIKE THIS???? :(
MEOW!