1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
REALLY CANT THINK PROPERLY
Thursday 9 February 2012 @ 8:43 pm
Had maths and physics test just now
OH GAWSH .
As for maths, I was so slow!
The healthy me could've finished the paper in 30 minutes.
but just now I took almost an hour!
by the time I finished it, it was 9.55 am already, and the prefects are supposed to gather in the hall by 10, so I quickly passed my paper up and went towards the hall.
I DIDNT CHECK MY ANSWER :(
DAI LA. DAI DAI DIEEEE . I've got a feeling I did some stupid careless mistakes back then. ugh.

as for physics...
I was in a hurry to..err..go to the toilet,
so I kinda rushed, and passed my paper up before going to the toilet.
when I got back, I've just realised that I did the working wrongly T______T
NGAAHHHHHHHH .
and I still have the feeling that I did more mistakes..

OH MAI .

WHAI IS THE SICK ME SO CARELESS?
WHAI CANT THE SICK ME THINK PROPERLY? T^T

did the cough/fever/headache affect the way my brain works in any way? D: