1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Holiday pics
Sunday 18 March 2012 @ 9:36 pm
Some holiday pictures I didnt get to post.



Okay this feels weird..starting the post with the picture of my toes . HAHHAH
anyway, I tried mixing a dark purple shade of nail polish with a metallic pale pink. This was the result~ not bad eh! I likeeeeee!


When I went for facial treatment. hahah! I look so stupid on the pic -__-


:D

I absolutely love my new set of rings 


a better look :D
Im sooo into studded stuffs now!
and this set of studded rings are darling, no?




















I loveee studded stuffs! (for now XD)