1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
ME PROUD
Tuesday 6 March 2012 @ 8:19 pm
I beat Amy in Maths test!!! OH WHEEEE .







My second time! LOL
My first time beating her in maths was...3 years ago, when I was in yr.7
since then, she's been unbeatable! her grades have always been soo godly!

And I beat her YAY, (only by 3 marks though)
but still. feeling so proud and happy! :D
When I thought I did badly..........I ended up making only 1 mistake. pffft!

Life is always like this =3=
when you think you've done pretty well, your results disappoint you
when you think that you did badly, your results surprise you!



WHAI LEH.
I DONT GET IT.
what is this madness!

(fail pouting face)