1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
WHAT IS WRONG WIMME .
Friday 30 March 2012 @ 6:26 pm
Seriously.




My marks have been dropping.
A LOT.

It all started with add maths test few weeks ago.
So far, the year 10 students have only covered 3 add maths topics, all simple ones.
I've managed to score full mark for all my exercises, quizes and tests, until the second test few weeks ago :(
Teacher gave out the paper on Thursday, and I got 30.5 out of 31 marks. which means 98 out of 100.
I intended to score 100 in add maths for my progressive report, but now, 99 is the highest I can get :(
SO SAD .
It was a careless mistake. I missed a step. just a step, the final step. URKK .
SAD SAD SAD T^T
I WAN A 3-DIGIT MARK!:(

THEN.
my physics... OMG SO LOW. I dont even want to mention my mark.


and my bio!
OMG
It's my lowest mark for this term!
Im so dead now!
:(