1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
If words could make wishes come true :)
Tuesday 3 April 2012 @ 9:44 pm
If only that's possible . hmph .


anyways,
life's being so hard on me. :(
MY AVERAGE IS SOOOO LOW .
and Amy managed to get an average of 91! OMAI OMAI OMAI.
SUCH GOD-LIKE MARKS.

whai neh whai whai whai?
my physics sucks . you can ask my physics teacher -__- I really suck in physics. and I heard that guys are usually better in physics, no wonder my bro says it's the easiest among the 3 sciences. pfft.
my bio is even worse T^T
my bro was surprised to hear my marks... so low :(
the only subjects I am satisfied with are:

general maths, add maths and chemistry.
although I'm still lacking in chemistry, and make lotsa careless mistakes in both maths,
I'm pretty satisfied with the marks I'm getting :)

I REALLY NEEDA IMPROVE MY BIO.

REALLY NEED TO.
Idk how to tell my parents about my marks :(