1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Still.. Happy Endings?
Saturday 20 August 2011 @ 5:18 pm
Hey again all :DD
I shall postpone the answer to the ''who are you'' question .
Somehow I don't feel like writing about it ..yet ,nyahahahh :3
forgive me readers~

As I said before,
Happy endings only exist in fairy tales <3
Now, do fairy tales come true? :)
If they do,
I won't mind
sleeping for a hundred years,
poisoned by eating an apple,
got stuck in a tower,
or got cursed by a witch
just to be rescued by my Prince Charming ;)
and live a happy ending :)

Now I wonder, who will my Prince Charming be? ;)
How I wish its you <3