1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Can't let go
Tuesday 6 September 2011 @ 8:26 pm
I can't let go..
This autobiographical memory twists my heart
flips me upside down, with never ending tears
see love could shake a hurricane
This little memory..
like how this glass of alcohol becomes empty, our memories together became transparent
even though I try to bring back the memories of us,
I can never make it again
Like yesterday night's dream it was so clear, but now it's gone..

I can't let go
I see you no matter where I look
I can't let go
I hear your voice no matter where I go

Yes I do smile, I do laugh..,but I'm not happy at all..:'(