1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
I messed up. GREAT ==
Tuesday 20 September 2011 @ 7:55 pm
alright, I think you all should know what Im talking about.
yeah, the speech competition. i really messed up :O like seriously :/
duh. and the judges, i wonder why, they kept showing me bored looks. was that on purpose? whatever.
I didnt join to win anyways, just for fun and to ..you know, get the experience.
so i dont care much about result. but i really embarrassed myself in front of everyone D:
oh well whatever.

drop the topic.


..


sooo.. i still cant choose on what to wear for prefects' dinner.

RAWR,.
here, pictures.help me decide kay? *puppy eyes


 1st option : the black sleeveless dress .1950s enough? dont think so :/ but it's black dress. 
shud be okay, no?

2nd : not black. dark grey glitter dress. I did a little research and I found out that glitter dresses 
were becoming popular in the 50s.

a closer look...

3rd : the ama-ish outfit i have been talking about. so 1950s huh? 
see the pattern? AMA. lalala~ i feel old :(

I CANT CHOOSE.
SO PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE~ i've just created a poll.on the right side of my blog.
pleasehelpmechoose. thankyouuu <3 loveyouall ;)