1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
what to do?
Wednesday 21 September 2011 @ 4:41 pm
On Monday something good happened between me n G :)
and yeah, i was like soooo happy. :DD
i thought this happiness would last . but,.. ARGH , today he made me sad.. again.
so yeah i was sad, very sad. knowing he is still avoiding me.

at first he avoided me,
then he talked to me and cheered me up.
then he avoided me again,
then cheered me up again,
then he avoided me again.

what do you want me to do? :(
tell me why you're doing this to me..

RAWR . im going crazy..


....

no, i go crazier the more i see you.
my head gets fuzzy, my heart is comfused, i simply dont know what to do :/