1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
please speak up D:
Saturday 10 September 2011 @ 8:42 pm
When I encounter you
my heart beats like a roller coaster ride
then it returns back to its proper place
and leaves these weird feelings behind

When you're by my side
Im obliviously happy
But the moment when we're apart
I become depressed, I must be crazy

My mind is out of control
I just can take it no more
please dont go..
so my feelings towards you will last for an eternity

I approached you sincerely
but you ended up avoiding me

Please speak up
say what's on your mind
so I can understand
those nights when i couldn't sleep,
felt like an eternity to me
i want you to end these sleepless nights .

so please, speak up . :/