1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
WHY . why?
Friday 9 September 2011 @ 9:45 pm
Right. I know Im not extraordinary, I am too much ordinary as I can say.
and you're a happy-go-lucky-yet-smart kind of guy. I know tests arent serious bussines to you, and you can pass all of them without breaking a sweat.

I just want you to stay close to me, is it too much to ask?
Is it a sin to have someone by my side?
I just want warmth..
I just want you to smile at me..
I just want to hear your laughter..
I just dont want to be alone..

Without you, my life would be more boring than the business section of an old newspaper.
You're like the cartoon section of my newspaper, which I always look forward to.
You're the star of my night sky.
If my world is black and white, you'll be the only one who possesses colour and glow.

...........

rawr . extra rawrrrr . why am i writing this anyway? -.-
arghhhhh :(
just now D;
it's like.. duhh. how to explain hor...
lets just say I've been looking forward to every Fridays as G usually talks to me on Fridays.
today, sadly, he didnt :'(
well, just now there was a time when our eyes met, but he just stared at me . that's all.

HE DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO SAY HI LIKE HOW HE USUALLY DID !

..................


i miss his retarded smile D:





and i actually want him to know about the existence of this blog. i meant like i want him to know how i feel about him, how much i like him, how much it hurts when he avoids me. i want him to know all that..since i simply cant tell him anything,. ikr. im so useless. I can only blog my feelings. not saying it in real life :/
but at the same time i dont want him to read my posts too. idontknowwhy. im so weird :/