1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
another G-related post :)
Wednesday 19 October 2011 @ 6:19 pm
A typical Wednesday, nothing much to talk about. and I have add maths tuition soon so cant really write a long post.

Anyways, a good news for myself. G greeted me just now :) omg. oh so cute. hahahah (just in case you have no idea who or what G is, he's the person I am currently obsessed with) well, I aint sure whether he did say hi to me, but it seems that he did . but I was quite blurry just now, so whatever. Whether I am being delusional, or it is the reality ,I aint sure. sooo, he was oh sooo cute. wait, do guys like to be called cute? whatever lah, I like the word cute. It is cute :) lol .so, back to G. I get the best feeling in the world when he says HI or even smile at me because I know, even if it's just for a split second, that I've crossed his mind :D what more to ask? hahah :) well, a not-so-awkward conversation perhaps? oh well .

OH OH OH, speaking about G, yesterday I saw him combing his hair by hand. and he looked sooooo hot. OMO. so good looking that I could've fainted. lololol .but seriouslyyyy. how cute :) and it was the first time I saw him combing his hair (doesnt matter that he didnt use a comb, he's a guy after all) and he was sweaty, making him looked hotter. seriously, I could've fainted on the spot. =3

G is just awesome :) unreachable, I know D: