1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
study mode. serious?
Sunday 23 October 2011 @ 8:52 pm
FEEL SO GREAT.


Am supposed to study now, but just now, this afternoon I was somehow in my study mood. So quickly studied before I lose my mood. hahhah .and I managed to finish my Geo notes .yaaaayyyyyy .(wrote the note so that I wont have to bring my Geo textbook to school. so lazy, and it's quite heavy. lol.)
Now I feel so great, so awesome. my hands are numb, though. spent like 3 hours sitting down, writing the notes. hahhah .okay .here. pictures!

SEE? All handwritten and got pictures some more. so rajin, right? lol. jk ;) I simply like handwritten notes :D

a closer look.. hahhah my handwriting isnt that neat after all :d

Since I've finished writing my Geo notes, and finished studying that subject for now, I can relax. booyeah .
Took some stupid pictures. lol .here you go .

I look like I have bunny ears. right? right? rightttt? ^0^


pftttt .BEH SONG FACEE. hahhah was bored :/

I guess that's all for today. BYE! :D