1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
a simple short post, that is.
Thursday 13 October 2011 @ 7:35 pm
Yesterday I couldnt blog cause of tuition :( *sigh*
So today I decided to write a post, a short one that is. I still need to continue my ICT :(((

Ow wells.
first, IAN :) THANKYOUUUUUUUU .your words were really encouraging you know :)
and yes, I'll try my best to keep smiling. and you. I dont see you smile that often, so smile more XD

Then SHIQI . WOW. you love abs too? ME TOO. YAY YAY. hahah :d check him out XD

Lee Joon of MBLAQ. he has nice abs, and face, XD hot hot hot. 

ANSON .wondering why I said your wink was a failure? cause it memang was XD
It had no effect on meeeee. muahahahah. try doing a pedo face .much more effective :p lol .

so I guess that's about all. bye blogger :( hello html T______T