1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Coffee Addict!
Wednesday 23 November 2011 @ 9:42 pm
Any of you love coffee? like really really loveeeeeee.
well, I do! I love coffee almost as much as I love myself ;)
to me, coffee is more than an indulgence. It has become more like a personal ritual :D
It is a necessity when I feel stressed. OHMAI. how I love coffee~ ♥

anyways, I saw Nescafe French Vanilla. Have you ever heard of it? I've never had!



so I decided to try one.. andddddddd... HOW I LOVE IT ♥♥♥♥♥
the first sip was oh-so-great, the next one was better, it became better and better. awwwwwwww. I finished it in the blink of an eye! literally. I finished it like so fast, I truly loveeeeeeee it.( did I mention that already? ♥)
You know the feeling of complete and utter shock while experiencing new stuffs that you cant even speak? That was me when I tasted it. GOTTA DRINK AGAIN. WHEE ♥
It tasted totally different from other nescafe~~ WHY DO THEY NOT HAVE IT IN KUCHING?


sad, man. lol. anyways. I LOVE COFFEE. and yeah, just want you all to know that. BYE XD