1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
errr...no title, cause you have to read the content to know what this post is about :D
Wednesday 30 November 2011 @ 9:29 pm
I want to blog so badly but I have nothing to blog about .__.

actually, I bought some Korean noodle~~~ I meant instant noodle .__. but really, from Korea :D (note that I emphasised the word Korean :p)
On the package, it's written Hae Mul Ra Myeon :D Seafood flavour :3
I wanna upload the pics and show you how great it looks :DDD

for sure you'll be drooling for it :d muahahhhaha




but I havent try de T__T sorrieh. dieting now. lol. actually I gained 1 kg since the starting of this long hols, so now trying to get back to my normal weight.
what? how much do I weight?
sorry not gonna tell XD YOU SHALL LIVE IN CURIOSITY. MUAHHAHAH. :P

okay so bye :D my next post will be about this korean ramyun which cost me 11000 Rupiah, which is like..almost 4 Ringgit o__o
4 ringgit for one package of instant noodle. IMAGINE,PEOPLEEE .

If it doesnt taste nice Im so not gonna buy imported instant noodle anymore. hmph.