1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Finally, HaeMul RaMyeon :D
Thursday 1 December 2011 @ 8:18 pm


Pictures first~ THE PACKAGING LOOKS GOOD RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT?
 


how come nobody is agreeing? -.-


RIGHT? It does look good raaaiite?*desperate


Well, that's obvious why I bought it. It does look good, okay, at least to me. pfft.

So, I had this for breakfast, and IT WAS SPICY D': but naice ehh :D it gives of a strong seafood smell XD
but it looks soooo red D: you can tell from looks that it's so spicy. wanna take a look?
sure. I've prepared a pic XD muahahhahahaha


RIGHT? It does look spicy right? 
cause it memang is. after savouring this delicious bowl of ramyun, I drank like 2 glasses of water and my mouth could still feel the spiciness. ended up letting my tongue out for cold air, and for a moment I thought that I look like a dog .______. oh well, it was a delicious one, so I dont mind becoming like a dog for few seconds ;)

YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY. it's awesome :D