1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Hey religious people out there!
Friday 4 November 2011 @ 6:28 pm
Found this in a book, it was so awesome that I decided to share it with you all :) The book is an awesome one indeed. It touches something 'eternal' inside me, changing me into someone new, changing my view of the world.

so, the book says,

'Many had previously tried to prove the existence of God-or at any rate to bring Him within the bounds of rationality. But if you content yourself with some such proof or logical argument, you suffer a loss of faith, and with it, a loss of religious passion, because what matters is not whether Christianity is true, but whether it is true for you.'

so, go read this very old book, Sophie's World. I can guarantee that something inside you will change.