1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
I want but I dont..
Friday 4 November 2011 @ 6:21 pm
No exam papers were given back today, cause ms Ellaine wasnt around, and ms Lucy hasnt finished marking.
I want to see my marks =3= I wanna get my papers back, cant wait. hahha but at the same time I dont want eh.
scared I didnt reach my target. scared it's lower than my prediction. scared ah scared ah D: but I wanna know. lol .I know I'm weird, but I bet many people feel the same way :p riiiighttt?(hoping someone will say yes, or at least nod)


"I turned around, opened the door to see who had knocked on it. My heart did some fast high jumps. It was exactly who I hoped it would be. Yes,G. our gazes then met for a while. Then he proceeded to his seat as I was watching his back getting smaller and smaller until he disappeared with the crowds.It was only then I realised that  I was holding my breath"
I wrote those lines last night, thinking about an event that happened not long ago. not gonna mention when or where, since it would be oh-so-obvious.

The distance between G and I is like a road full of traffic. It just feels hopeless, we aren't even far or close .