1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
No idea about what the title should be..
Saturday 12 November 2011 @ 9:13 pm
Why eh?
During examinations, time flew soooo slow, 5 minutes felt so long. and after exams, time suddenly accelerated. A day passed, 2 days, 3 days, a week,........ Now we only have a week left to enjoy school. wait,enjoy? weird right? most people dont enjoy school, I know. But when exams are over, when there's nothing to study about, when we get to join activities we want for a week(in my case, cooking),and when we get to see the faces of our friends, doesn't the word enjoy fit best?

Next Monday will be the starting of the activities. gonna spend like so long in the cookery room. ugh. hope the room doesnt smell bad from the mixtures of whatever ingredients we'll be using. and hope the final result of the cake and cookies will taste quite decent. or else everything will just be a waste of time.

And we gonna have our last assembly on Friday, then report card. OMO. I dai liao eh. :O I'm quite sure the average is lower than first term's. hmph :(

oh well, if we skip that part, and just talk about holiday it will be like WHEEEE. gonna go back to Indonesia on the very first day of the holiday, which is Saturday. Then yeah. I'll be transforming into what you call a real pig. Wake up after 8, eat, laze around, hang out with either family or friends, continue to laze around, eat, sleep. HAH. HELLO PIGGY LIFE.

good thing is, my family and I will be going for I-dont-know-how-many-days trip to China. If you want a more specific location, since you know China is huge, well, the destination is Jiu Zhai Gou in Sichuan. wait, and some other places which I dont know about, since I havent checked the details and all that.
gonna upload pics and update you about China after the hols, who knows it might be useful in the near future ;)

okay sad part: the holiday isnt here yet D: gotta wait for a week. duh.