1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
This Sucks
Monday 14 November 2011 @ 7:46 pm
Many things happened today, but no, not gonna blog about it.

It's just that.. *sighs
I somehow feel sad, confused, and a little angry. Imagine having those 3 most annoying feelings at the same time. rawr. sucks.

Feeling sad and confused because of the same person.
Why?
Dont ask me why, Im confused myself -__-

But this anger I feel inside isnt intended for that person, this is more towards a group of people, who blame me for no reason.
One after another, how can I not be angry? I dont like to be blamed for something I did because of what they said. RAWR .
why dont you just blame yourselves la, you people annoy me like what.



okay, not gonna blog about their identities nor the events.
be as curious as you want, I aint telling .