1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Lonely Road
Friday 2 December 2011 @ 10:55 am
http://www.lonelyreload.com/

check it out :D it's a nice blog, and while visiting, I stumbled upon a really meaningful picture.
There it goes~


What do you think?

What's in you that has remained the same all this while?

Your appearances? doubt so.

your personalities? nah, humans improve themselves all the time, sometimes even unconsciously.

your kind heart? maybe.. but are you sure you never change your feelings towards some certain people? are you sure your love has never changed into hatred?(and vice versa)

your way of thinking? surely it has changed a lot since the day you were born, aye?

what is it then?


for me, it's my greediness.
I want to be taller, want to know more, want to unfold all the mysteries seen, always wanting to be someone better... yes, my greediness has never changed since the day I was born. or at least that's what I think :)

what about you all? share your thoughts and leave a tag :)