1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
De Cafe
Sunday 4 December 2011 @ 7:30 pm
Was supposed to post this yesterday, but mom asked me to accompany her to the airport and when I reached back home, it was over 10pm already, so yeah, can only post this today. My deepest apology D:

So, had lunch with my mum and lil bro at De Cafe in Balikpapan yesterday :) wanna know what we had there? picss~~

 Gado Gado :D


It isnt real coconut eh. It's a glass. CUTE RAITE?? anyways that's my lil bro behind :D

 The place :3


 Honeydew Juice and.. what was that again? something moccha .

 There's one special food there, called pepper plate. I ordered salmon mix prawn rice :D It is served on a hotplate. quite unique eh?


 You choose your own sauce and mix it yourselves :D

The Gado Gado sauce and the keropok


Errr, okay, this is how I would rate it. (out of 10,kay)
For place and environment, 8.5 out of 10.
For food, 9 out of 10.
For service, I guess about 8 out of 10.

Y'all should go there if you have the chance to visit Balikpapan :D It isnt a big city, but if you want to fatten up, then come :D you can do it real fast here ;P