1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
grumblesssss .
Monday, 9 January 2012 @ 8:25 pm
asdfghjk .

Bio teacher taught us about cells.
well, he said that it's the most basic thing in bio, well, it was kind of true.
but. he taught us in details.
like, the nucleus is made up of the nuclear envelope, nuclear pore, blahblahblah.
then in animal cell there's the ribosomes which make protein and blahblah.
like. all the technical words. all the big words.

And guess what?
ITS NOT IN THE IGCSE SYLLABUS.
IT'S FOR A LEVEL. TO BE EXACT, YR 12. -.-
and he's teaching us that? oh please. dont waste time -.- why not teach us what we need to know for the IG exam? UGH.
so pissed off.



and next part is so silly. so... inappropriate.. esp for the males.

ugh I think you know it by now.




well I warned ya.




I was so pissed off at the teacher,
and a male friend of mine happened to ask me, "why? PMS ah?"
-.-
what. Its my time of the month but I'm pissed off by something else . UGH.
this anger when they asked you whether you were PMS-ing and you actually were. =.=