1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Another BigBang post ;)
Sunday 8 January 2012 @ 9:12 pm
Okay, this proves my undying love for them.
They're so awesome! Their sweet voices never fail to put me in trance. Not to mention their dance movements. OH WOW. G-Dragon might not have the best abs in the world, but he's just sexy the way he is! Top might look sooooo like a badass. but you'll know how sweet he can be if you watch their interviews and live shows.
OMJI. what's not to likeeeeee?

err.
anyways,
there's this poll about singers you'd like to perform at the 2012 London Olympics Opening Ceremony.
guess what?
BigBang comes second~
First is Super Junior. To be honest, I prefer BigBang. (no offense to Super Junior and their fans~)
sososososo .
VOTEE FOR THEMMMMM .

click here :)))

okay? THANKIE. BigBang loves you. hohoho.