1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Photoshoot
Saturday 14 January 2012 @ 4:44 pm
Devi came to my apartment last week, and she brought her camera with her.
So, we went down to take some pictures.
he said she wanted to take a few pictures of me,
but I was in my..err..you can call them pajamas. (It's very comfortable to wear those at home okay >< and I didnt expect a photoshoot to happen)
I wanted to change to decent clothes, but Devi insisted..

so...here. (click on pics to view them in original quality. the quality sucks here cause the pics are automatically resized :/ )




anyways. I love those picssssss . All credit goes to Devi Christyo :)