1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Today wasnt that bad anyways .
Wednesday 4 January 2012 @ 9:29 pm
Okay I didnt want the thought of a terrible first day of school get stuck in my head, so..
lets talk about the good stuffs?

today I received presents from my besties.
awwwwww !!
thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyouu alllll .
I got like...4 rabbit stuffs? You all really know what I love ehhhhh?
THANKIE AGAIN . I LOVE YOU ALL. REALLY .

OH.
there were some ppl who gamme a small box which was sealed by selotape.
urgh .
I hate selotapes -.- sticky dirty disgusting.
guess what?
THEY ASKED ME TO OPEN IT AT THAT TIME.
right when I was on duty, so I had no scissors with me. (heck, who carries a pair of scissors in their pocket when they do duty?)
Lucky enough, I had my pen. ohnana~ how I love my pocket. hahhah.
BUT.
when i took it out, they took it away :O NOOOO. evil T___T
so I searched my pocket and found my house key.
I used it to cut through the selotape.
It wasnt easy eh -.-
BUT I DID IT. YIPPIE :D
and guess what I found inside?















FREAKING SELOTAPE!




GREAT, thanks so much yeah.
OH HOW I ''LOVE'' SELOTAPE. (If you didnt sense the sarcasm I dont know what to say..)

HAHHAH.
turned out it was a fake gift and they passed me the real one. lol.
hah. best gift ever. selotape. :P