1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
My piggy disorder comes back!
Wednesday 22 February 2012 @ 9:08 pm
It's only wednesday and the size of my eyebags are way beyond the acceptable threshold level!!!




OH EM GGGGG .


I have been feeling so piggy lately.
piggy as in,
I crave for food all the time! I've been munching on oreos these days. ♥ (I did try to cut down, and miserably failed. pfft.)
I feel sleepy almost all the timeee T___T even in classes, nowadays I find it hard to concentrate.
What to dooooooo? :(
what is happening to meee? T___T
















OH.

I wish you know how much I've missed your silly smiles :')