1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
I have nothing to blog about .
Monday 20 February 2012 @ 9:39 pm
except for tomorrow's add maths quiz and bio test.
but Im studying neither, so I dont see the need to blog about it.



and why am I blogging about it now? pfft.

anyhow,
I dont like bio.
I mean, the teacher and the way he teaches .ugh, ME SUPER DISLIKE.


lets talk about happy stuffs.
Bigbang is releasing new album the end of this month!!
I have a hunch , I meant.. I KNOW. that it will be awesome!
whai?
cause GDragon played a huge role in composing the songs ;) awwwwwww .
over-excitement. sighs, not good. later cant fall asleep ah, so BAIII ;)