1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Valentine's Day.... or S.A.D ?
Tuesday 14 February 2012 @ 8:27 pm
14th of February..
Yes, it is known as Valentine's Day,
but it can also be called Single Awareness Day (aka S.A.D.)

so, for me, it indeed is S.A.D .
I celebrated it in ways single people should.

Here are what I did:
o I didnt wear red or pink clothing.
o I treat myself chocolate!
o Stay at home instead of going for valentine's dinner or whatever
o I gave myself a gift, which is....the chocolate I mentioned above. HAHA
o well, I did give people chocolate and some valentine cards, but yeah. just friends, not anyone in particular :p
To those who are also single, do what I did!
treat yourselves expensive chocolate!
or ice-cream, or sweets, or... OREO .

I actually did eat some oreo today :D pampering myself today~ hohoho


So,
I wish you all a happy Valentine's Day/S.A.D. :)