1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Valentine's Day
Monday 13 February 2012 @ 9:34 pm
It's tomorrow!
Time flies so fast.. way too fast .
Last week felt like yesterday!
The day when I bought the chocolate.. It really felt like yesterday!
oh mai. I'm always amazed by how fast time passes.

Back to Valentine's Day,
Im kinda sure that tomorrow I'll be wearing my foreveralone face, hahhah!

BUT BUT BUT
am so thrilled to see the teachers' expressions!
The Indonesian Club will be doing something for the teachers, as a Valentine's Day surprise, and yeah. I JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE THEIR FACES :D


anyways, to all my readers,
Happy St.Valentine's Day 
:)