1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
another coffee-ful day ♥
Sunday 29 April 2012 @ 9:12 pm




Went to starbucks(again) today. I'VE MISSED YOU DEAR COFFEE. ♥
I drank a total of 3 drinks in 6 hours :) what to do? Im totally addicted man.
ah, you see the huge pink bag next to me?
I LOVE THAT BAG. esp the colour .
and I like caramel. scratch that, I love it.
and the cashier guy in starbucks just now gave me 20% off for student discount, although I have forgotten to show my student card. how nice of him! I bet he's remembered my face due to my frequent visit.
and I love the spot I was sitting at on the picture!
1) it's right next to a plug, very convenient for a laptop-bringer like me!
2) the table is a high-table, not the short coffee table which makes it hard to use laptop.
3) it's right in front of the windows, so there is always enough light, pictures taken will be nice :P
4) it's really spacious so I dont have to put my things on the floor.
5) it's near the toilet, making it convenient for me to go pee. HAHHAH

I bet all of you are thinking, whai the randomness?

well, I dont know too. I'm nia afterall. pfft :)

have you tried the new cookie crumble mocha frappuccino? It's like...