1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Photogrid pictures
Tuesday 1 May 2012 @ 10:14 pm
So I downloaded this app called 'photogrid', and just played around with it.
It's a cute app btw :D


My real, original, not-made-in-china, beloved big bang show shirt ♥
It was pricey but worth it. Loveee the material, and the fact that it is similar to the one G-Dragon wore in BigBang bigshow few years back ;)
I didnt just stumble upon this shirt in any random shops, okay. I ordered it!
that's how big my love is for bigbang :D ♥ ♥ ♥
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEE

I was sooo bored and wanted to test the photogrid app,
so I took a random shoot on my accessories, and well, edited the pic. do I even need to mention that?
anyway, this was the 'antique' editing style

and this is the colourful one.(edited with another app though. not photogrid, I only used it to arrange the pics.)
I like the antique one better :D

Another random shoot, cause I was bored inside the lift.. *sheepish laugh

my 'daughter', tomMYRA :)
such a beauty, yes?