1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Everything's a mess
Wednesday 16 May 2012 @ 8:19 pm
Been quite some time since I last posted an entry, no?

so, it's teachers' day today.
I expected an awesome day of class party and performances.
but urghhh.
all the fun was taken away!
UNIFORMS WERE COMPULSORY. NO CLASS PARTY. NORMAL LESSONS.
AND ASSEMBLY WAS CANCELLED HALF-WAY.
meaning, half of the performances was cancelled.

because CIE (cambridge international examinations) were going on for the yr.11 and 13s.
urgh.
so pissed.
why remove all the fun?
can't they organise the assembly to be done before the CIE starts?
like, last week perhaps?
that way, we can still have class parties and performances wah!
what do you think the parents came for?
obviously to see (and record) their children's performances duh!
Many students and parents complained about this.
sighs.
Lodge is destroying its good reputation.
hmph. im still so so so so in a bad mood.
no study mood now. thanks a lot, mr ***** .I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. If you can sense the sarcasm =__=

anyway,
good news good news.

This year, the prefects will be going for a singapore trip (again) and I'm allowed to go by my parents.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY
So glad. man. Finally! my dad actually allows me! YAYYYY AGAINNN .
I hope he will allow me to go for trips again next time :3 :3
love you loads, dad ;)