1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Dreaded Exams.
Saturday 19 May 2012 @ 6:29 pm
I need a break.
A vacation.
I seriously need one!

ohmygawsh. exam will start in exactly 38 hours from when I typed this.
AAAARGH. whai do I bother counting the hours? urk.

Today I woke up at 7.30+ It's early, no? well, for a saturday at least.
I heard about Tadika Sri Mawar's open day(which is today) and went there with mum after breakfast. The kindy is just right next to my apartment! :D There, I got myself few pluggies, hairbands and this cute, fragile-looking purse. They're so lovely! Then, without further delay, I continued revising chemistry (I've actually started last night, but couldnt get anything inside my brain). Physics and Economics papers will be on Monday, while Chem's on Wednesday. The reason why I started studying chem before physics was because I loooooove chem! It's so fun(so far) ! After managing to finish 80 questions(with many mistakes, obviously) and summarising important points from coursebook(this is my first time reading chem's coursebook. HAHAH), my brain shut down.

and now here I am blogging instead of revising econs and physics! :O :O :O :O :O
Physics and econs have been my weakest subjects .

SAVE ME:(
Im scared I wont be able to finish Physics paper.
It consists of 20MCQs, 10 structured questions and 3 alternative to practical ques.
The time limit is only 2 hours!! NOT ENOUGH LAH.