1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Mother's Day
Friday 11 May 2012 @ 5:49 pm
Mom's coming tonight, and it's mother's day! such a coincidence eh? :D

I've got this fake rose for mum, since she somehow dislikes real flowers. pfft.
they wilt, they die. she prefers something which lasts, and she likes hello kitty!
Maybe I'll get something hello kitty-ish for her next year. Maybe.

Speaking of mum,
this makes me realise I was being so hurtful all these times. I yelled at her, I disobeys her almost all the time, I even made her cry once! I really regretted that :(
But just like me, my mum is pretty stubborn, but is also a fragile woman.
I love you, mum. ♥ 

okay writing this kind of post is so awkward!
I should end it before I die in embarrassment. bye!