1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Wednesday 9 May 2012 @ 9:29 pm
Some said the new blue background doesnt look nice.
oh well, convert back to the original woody one! :D
Now the only change is on the webpage icon .I like that shade of blue!
the teal turquoise shade of blue :D
and I like lavender purple shade too! okay that way random.
anyway, maybe I'm gonna change the blogskin . maybe, I've been wanting to modify this blogskin for a long time. maybe after the exams? well, basically when I have the time, and mood . :)

gtg memorise BM oral and do physics . and add maths. urkkk .

NO LIFE :( damn you exams.