1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
awesome post ;)
Wednesday 28 September 2011 @ 9:55 pm
Today, the first half day was..normal .I was still jealous. until, Anson made me feel much better ;)

YESH, ANSON YOU'RE AWESOME .

now, you've become more awesome. you know why? because the awesome Nia called you awesome :D
how awesome is that? :)

anyways, here are some reasons of Anson's awesomeness
1. He has awesome friends, well, obviously, including the awesome Nia ;) [i know im so pera. XD well, it doesnt hurt, aye? :p]
2. He made the awesome Nia felt much better and less jealous today. :p
3. He can always listen to people's troubles and help them
4. He likes an awesome girl, which makes him even more awesome
5. He has a very awesome male friend, which is G. lol <3
6. He awesomely made G talked to me <3 <3
7. He managed to get me to write a post about him :) which is just awesome
8. He managed to bring many people to get closer to God. which again, includes me :)
9. He witnessed the awesome Nia in a short, not-so-awesome drama. But it doesnt matter, what matters is that he witnessed the awesome Nia playing her role :ppppp
10. He is simply awesome. :)


Anson you happy now? XD and...
THANKYOUFORWHATYOUDIDJUSTNOW. <3 <3 you're so pro ;) LOVE YAAA, AS A BEST FRIEND? ;)