1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
No suitable title for this post. or, at least I cant think of one.
Thursday 29 September 2011 @ 7:51 pm
I feel weak. I feel hopeless .and I really feel like blogging. I dont know why...
wait, maybe I know why. but heck, not gonna say it here. everyone will know about it and its so.. not cool .
whatever.

anyways, ANSON .you did quite a good job just now :)
really thankful to you, YOU'RE AWESOME DUDE. But was that really okay?
you were lying back then. I didnt expect you to say those lines. Lying to him, to me, to yourself. didnt that hurt? didnt you feel guilty? didnt you.. nvm, lets talk about this next time, aye? tomorrow, perhaps :)

and I really want to take a step forward,(you know, the G thingy) but I just cant bring myself to.. I never thought I was this weak. NIA MOVE ON LIKE DUH, COME ON.

okay, I feel like a retard, talking to myself. but I just can't help it. whenever I get bored, I think of weird stuffs which never fail to bring my mood down.

well whatever, nowadays I feel so guilty.. It seems that I've been shouting a lot, not really shouting, but..sort of. and I feel like I've made someone's life so hard. so troublesome. so painful. And I feel like I've been hurting lots of people recently. I'm now starting to feel that I'm biased. but everyone's doing the same D: and I dont want to be fair. It will just lead to the hurting of both sides. what should I do? ㅠㅇㅠ
Now if feel bad. well, I once posted about how I actually want to be someone bad. but not this kind of bad.
I wanted to be someone bad, I meant, gangster, no, strong, someone who can protects herself, who can brings herself one step forward, who is often involved in fights but still treasures love and friendship, someone who can be trusted, who can be loved, yet can be feared. That's what I've always wanted to be. :)