1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
To G ♥ who has no G.
Thursday 29 September 2011 @ 9:02 pm
To G .

If, if someday, if you actually have the chance to read my blog, to read this post..
you might not realise that this was meant for you, that you are actually the 'G' I always referred to.
however, if you actually know.. (well, you know you can be perasan sometimes :P)
I want you to read my previous posts, I want you to know how much of an impact you have on me. 
I want you to know how much it hurt back then, even until now, when you avoided me. when you asked me to avoid you.
I just want you to know..and understand my feelings.
I dont get why you dont want people to know that I like you. Is it simply because you dont want to be teased? or is there actually other reason? something deeper?
well Im not saying that I want to tell the whole world that I like you.
Its just that, I dont get why. I simply dont get it.

anyways, if you actually read this post. please tell me? I want to know if you know.
well whatever, I dont think you even know that I have blog. and I dont think you even bother to read my posts.
But you know, just in case somebody told you about my blog, just in case you saw the browsing history in school's computer. just in case you find out. well, i think too much, i know. but whatever, just in case :) ♥
.......................................................................................................................................................

again, for the second time today, I feel like a retard, writing this post when he doesnt even know I have a blog.